Bowker Vale Values
Aiming High; Showing Integrity–
Being Respectful, Honest, Fair and Proud.
Bowker Vale Primary School seeks to become a centre of excellence for High Standards, enabling each pupil to explore their talents and achieve their full potential. This will be promoted in a welcoming environment of mutual respect ensuring each pupil feels safe, secure and valued.
- To be a welcoming, friendly, bright, lively and happy place where learners feel secure and enjoy growing up.
- To be a place of personal responsibility, respect and good behaviour.
- To provide for learners’ individual physical, emotional, social, spiritual, moral and cultural needs.
- To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing teaching of the highest quality.
- To provide a rich and challenging curriculum based on first hand experiences, practical learning, investigation and play.
- To be an inclusive school, ensuring that all learners are given equality of opportunity.
- To encourage parental and wider community involvement in all aspects of school life.
- To be a place where individuals are encouraged, rewarded and celebrated.